[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
my ghostwriter : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

my ghostwriter

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
akcotham
Private E-2

my ghostwriter

Postby akcotham » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:25 pm

akcotham
Private E-2

my ghostwriter

Postby akcotham » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:25 pm

is it any wonder that I get little work done?

Sarah Jane
General

RE: my ghostwriter

Postby Sarah Jane » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:35 pm

Cute maye the cat wants to inspect your work.

Sarah Jane :emoticon:

TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: my ghostwriter

Postby TheRazor » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:48 am

Looks like he ate the mouse.-DavidG

Jamesaritchie
Commander in Chief

Postby Jamesaritchie » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:37 am

You cat ghostwrites for you? All mine does is criticize.

Susan
General

Postby Susan » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:37 am

What a great picture!! Your cat looks like he knows what he's doing.

One of my cats, Oliver, gets on the bottom shelf of my library and pulls out all the books one by one when I'm writing.  I haven't figured out if he wants me to read to him, or if he's insisting that I use those books as examples.  My other cat, Buddy, just sits back and surpervises the whole ordeal. 

shayd
Lieutenant

Postby shayd » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:58 am

Great picture! That's one talented cat you've got there.

My cat has tried "helping" me out when I'm working on the computer. She's pretty good at web page design and has a pretty good handle on C++, Java and JavaScript, but when it comes to free prose, her grammar and spelling are just horrible.

brittany76
Private First Class

Postby brittany76 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:22 pm

Colz
Private E-1

Postby Colz » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:51 pm

That's too cute. You must've really written something good! It looks like it's getting comfortable to read for a while lol

Return to Writing Space