Outreached Hand

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Sarah Jane
General

RE: Outreached Hand

Postby Sarah Jane » Thu May 29, 2008 4:32 pm

Uh, Copy and Paste?  I don't know can you discribe this a little more?  Like is it a pic you made or just a pic off the internet?

Sarah Jane ;)

brittany76
Private First Class

Re: Outreached Hand

Postby brittany76 » Fri May 30, 2008 3:22 am

At this point, if you have a picture already stored on your computer in your pictures folder you will need to get it a URL address. Which means that it will need to be somewhere on the net. That's easy. Just open a photobucket account (or similar service). You then download your pictures to that account and they will give you a URL. Hit the reply button on this message, then hit the rich editor button. It will give you a message box for you to write your messages in with all kinds of icons with which you can do all kinds of things with your message. One of those icons looks like a little picture of a tree. It is near the end of the first row. click on that. Another box will pop up, asking you for the URL of the picture that you want to add to your message and other options about formatting the message around the picture and the description. You can just cut and paste the URL to that box where it indicates.

I hope that helped.

Brittany

Sarah Jane
General

RE: Outreached Hand

Postby Sarah Jane » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:22 am

Thanks Brittany for explaining, I may be pretty good when it comes to computers but I can't even down load a picture properly.

Sarah Jane ;)

Previous

Return to Writing Space