Anybody else dislike Facebook?

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
Private E-1

Re: Anybody else dislike Facebook?

Postby Shorty3.0 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:16 pm

However belated: yes, I'm not a fan of FB.

I gave it up, deleted my acct in 2012, and they emailed me what I'd had for pics, etc. And of course, sent me their post-exit survey (paraphrasing it badly here): Oh why did you leave us? ...send me an email telling me you're going to apply the TimeLine feature and I have no choice but to (basically) put up & shut up, ,with no opt out, and that's my exit cue. Not then, not now, not ever.

Sorry, but thanks to a vicious, controlling ex, I am not able yet to respond to ultimatums from idiots or those afflicted with obvious cases of what one of my brothers calls "stupid human syndrome" very well. That said, I was cordial in my single comment in my FB exit survey: give me an opt out on the TimeLine collection app, period. No in betweens. While I do have patience, it has its limits.

Fictional Chef
Private E-1

Re: Anybody else dislike Facebook?

Postby Fictional Chef » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:13 pm

I dislike, despise, hate, loathe, and abominate Facebook. I've never had it and never will. Actually, I've never had any social media accounts of any kind but YouTube. I don't make videos either. I just collect useful ones into playlists for referencing.

Return to Take it Outside!