[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Ferguson : Take it Outside! • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Ferguson

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
pls
Site Admin

Re: Ferguson

Postby pls » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:10 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

George
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby George » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:57 pm

Protests and reform are often called for but not rioting and destruction of property (and death threats).
G

robjvargas
Captain

Postby robjvargas » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:23 pm

i'm happy to see the discussion of this emotionally-charged issue is being kept friendly/polite... kudos to you all for your restraint!

if only the authorities in ferguson and all in the community there who are at loggerheads could do the same! :(

love and hugs, maia
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:29 pm

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:22 pm

i'm wondering if any of the responders to my post are african-american, or any other variety of 'people of color'...

in any case, should there be any [other?] members who are, i'd love to have your input, as my view of the whole debacle--and the overall issue of unarmed young men of color being killed more often by police than their white counterparts--is more in line with those holding public protests across the country and even abroad, than some voiced here...

again, though, i'm glad to see divergent opinions being delivered in a non-personal way... thanks to you all!
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

atwhatcost
Sergeant

Postby atwhatcost » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Lynn

Working on my first novel.

Previous

Return to Take it Outside!