[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Has to be the worst forum for spammers : Take it Outside! • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Has to be the worst forum for spammers

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
Happy_Author
Private E-1

Re: Product Reviews

Postby Happy_Author » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:16 am

[quote="Williammeri"](spam post redacted)

WELL THIS JUST PROVES MY POINT THE POST IS ONLY 2 DAYS OLD AND HERE WE GO AGAIN

So instead of reporting or ignoring a spam post, you choose to repeat it, thus taking on the role of a spammer?

You really are getting on my last nerve, Happy. I am not Happy, and neither will you be if I ban you for flouting forum rules.

Happy_Author
Private E-1

Postby Happy_Author » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:59 pm

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Happy_Author
Private E-1

Postby Happy_Author » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:29 pm

As I am in a different time zone I see the spam when it gets posted. As Pls said before it normally comes from outside the US and they can not spell. for me as a newbie I was trying to read some interesting posts and all I got was spammers on a lot of post. I feel for the moderators that have their work cut out deleting them all as soon as they log onto the forum. but for me seeing so much spam when most members are tucked up in bed is very annoying for me. Hope it gets sorted soon

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:12 pm

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Has to be the worst forum for spammers

Postby mammamaia » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:18 am

[please pardon the repeat, but this is a repeated subject in several sections, and my thoughts on the matter are the same]

brian and paul doing their best to put bandaids on the problem isn't the solution...

the highest-ups at wd need to decide if they want to retain this blackeye to their rep, or just drop it and let the spammers win...

have you [brian/paul] actually discussed this with someone high up in wd?... if so, what did they say?

if not, why not?
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Previous

Return to Take it Outside!