[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Has to be the worst forum for spammers : Take it Outside! • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Has to be the worst forum for spammers

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
Happy_Author
Private E-1

Has to be the worst forum for spammers

Postby Happy_Author » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:35 am

I have only just joined a few days ago and never seen such spam posted, I run a website of my own that had 45,000 member and it was easy to sort out why is this site so different :?:

pls
Site Admin

Re: Has to be the worst forum for spammers

Postby pls » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:09 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:08 am

i've been posting advice/info/help on writing sites for a dozen years and this is the only one i've ever seen that allows so bleepin' much spam... with the clout and money wd has at its disposal, i can't see why they'd have such a poorly protected site damaging their reputation...

please pass this on to them for me, paul... hugs, m
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:12 am

Happy_Author
Private E-1

Postby Happy_Author » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:37 pm

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:20 pm

robjvargas
Captain

Postby robjvargas » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

Happy_Author
Private E-1

Postby Happy_Author » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:32 pm

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:48 pm

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General