[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Jokes : Take it Outside! • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Jokes

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
onceuponwednesday
Major

Re: Jokes

Postby onceuponwednesday » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:18 am

I was at the Zoo the other day checking out the lionesses basking in the sun when the king of beasts himself strode past.

A mother in front of me said to her three year old daughter, "that's the male lion."

The daughter replied, "but where are his letters?"
The Rule of Three

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:23 pm

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

Crono91
Lieutenant

Postby Crono91 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:06 pm

When my little nephew visits, I started making him say, "Mega-please."

It sounds so funny that it makes him laugh, and it sticks in his head.

It started slow with it going like,

Him: "Can I have a drink?"
Me: "What do you say?"
Him: "Please."
Me: "No."
Him: "MEGA-PLEASE!" -grin-

Now he automatically says it when talking to me. Hope it helps stick as he talks to other people.
Be proud of your mistakes when they form from blinding passion. But now edit them.

Gooblink
Major General

Postby Gooblink » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Aw, you sound like a cool uncle, Crono91. :)
Peace,
Cindy

http://www.gooblink.com
cindy@gooblink.com
Follow me on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/gooblink
-----
Not all things countable are worth counting and not all things that count are countable. - Albert Einstein

Mike1950
Private E-1

Postby Mike1950 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:47 am

null

TwoStepCharlie
Private First Class

Postby TwoStepCharlie » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:12 pm

A tourist in Minneapolis steps aboard a Greyhound bus.
"Driver, does this bus go to Duluth?"
"No, sir. This bus goes 'beep-beep'... "
Blow up the bridge?!

Previous

Return to Take it Outside!