[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pump it up! : Take it Outside! • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Pump it up!

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
Deb E
Lieutenant Colonel

Pump it up!

Postby Deb E » Sat May 10, 2014 8:37 am

I just came back to WD after a long hiatus. Judging by the dates for all the topics, this forum isn't doing much at all. In my day, this place was jumping with new additions every hour.

What can we do to get this place active again?
Debra Easterling
www.debraeasterling.com

cosivantutte
Private First Class

Re: Pump it up!

Postby cosivantutte » Sat May 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Put up a free cookies and chocolates sign. :D With a lot of smilies? That might work. Hmm... On the other hand, the smilies might freak them out and scare them away. Okay. Forget the smilies.

Gooblink
Major General

Postby Gooblink » Wed May 21, 2014 4:56 pm

I've been in and out lately, as well. I used to check this place multiple times a day! Remember when you could actually conduct a real-time conversation on the forum? It was a total time suck! :D

Anyway, it's still a great place to learn and be motivated. It's nice to see so many of the old crowd here as well as all the new members.
Peace,
Cindy

http://www.gooblink.com
cindy@gooblink.com
Follow me on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/gooblink
-----
Not all things countable are worth counting and not all things that count are countable. - Albert Einstein

rosebud
Major

Postby rosebud » Thu May 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Deb E
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Deb E » Thu May 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi Cindy, nice to see you again. Remember the days of the Holiday Gift Exchange? All the pictures of hunky men? Ah, those were the days.

www.debraeasterling.com
Debra Easterling
www.debraeasterling.com

Gooblink
Major General

Postby Gooblink » Fri May 30, 2014 3:10 pm

We still do the Holiday Story Exchange! At least, we completed year 6 in 2013. I'm thinking we'll do 2014, as well. For the past couple years HSE was the only time I popped back in to the forums.

I remember the hunky men. Another forum I belong to had a think for pictures of men in kilts. :)
Peace,
Cindy

http://www.gooblink.com
cindy@gooblink.com
Follow me on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/gooblink
-----
Not all things countable are worth counting and not all things that count are countable. - Albert Einstein

Return to Take it Outside!