[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Odd Thomas : Take it Outside! • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Odd Thomas

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
Pat Pechon
Major General

Odd Thomas

Postby Pat Pechon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:55 am

"Odd Thomas" the movie has shown up on cable. ( Direct TV supposedly an exclusive )
Always interesting to see how well books translate.
The most stable elements, Clarice, appear in the middle of the periodic table, roughly between iron and silver...Hannibal Lecter

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Odd Thomas

Postby mammamaia » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:24 pm

i've been a great lover of koontz's books since he first started out, but the 'odd thomas' ones never appealed to me, for some reason... i'll wait till the movie hits cable... see if i like it any better that way...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Pat Pechon
Major General

Postby Pat Pechon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:15 pm

I always thought Koontz was one of the most flexible in his presentation of his works, in
that he's done the movie before the book, took a book series to comic book format.

I liked Odd, but not everything Koontz has done. "Frankenstein" redo? Eh.
The most stable elements, Clarice, appear in the middle of the periodic table, roughly between iron and silver...Hannibal Lecter

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Return to Take it Outside!