[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Confessions of procrastination : Take it Outside! • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Confessions of procrastination

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
Elibet1
Lieutenant

Re: Confessions of procrastination

Postby Elibet1 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:31 pm

xylene
Private E-2

Postby xylene » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:11 am

LilliesCarol
Colonel

Postby LilliesCarol » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:04 am

Cute poem Dorothy. Cleaning light switches?? I guess my mother taught me well. Two of her axioms were: Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. What you do yourself, you know gets done. I guess I really don't know what procrastination is all about and I really don't think I would want to know
But then...let me think about this a little more, maybe, perhaps, could it, should it oh well that's too much for me to absorb today, maybe I'll dream about it tonight tomorrow will be a better day. Ho hum!!
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

linnea
Private E-1

Postby linnea » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:44 pm

When I was stuck I made dog cookies. He really needed them. Honest.
my blog:

MsMotty
Private E-2

Postby MsMotty » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:16 pm

My procrastination is generally watching videos of Jean Michel Jarre concerts and Francis Rimbert concerts.
My defence is always that, since both are inspiration for characters in my books I need to know as much as possible about how they play keyboards. That I am possibly an expert and know who is playing from a short clip of a hand is a completely different matter...
Our goal in life is to overcome obstacles placed in our way without destroying them, so that those who follow us may share in our triumphs.

Previous

Return to Take it Outside!