Good Bye

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
shadowwalker
Captain

Re: Good Bye

Postby shadowwalker » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:50 am

That thread fell off-topic almost immediately, from the critique it should have been getting to a discussion of religious beliefs and then a debate about the proper places for crits and religious discussions. I'm surprised it went as long as it did. But if you choose to take a comment that obviously was meant for several posters and make it a personal attack on you alone, that's your decision, as is making the dramatic exit. Sorry, but having been involved in a lot of various forums over the years and been mod on a few, I just don't have patience or sympathy for this sort of thing.
"It seems rather like wanting to be ... a writer, rather than wanting to write. It should be a by-product, not a thing in itself. Otherwise, it's just an ego trip." - Roger Zelazny

It's really not that hard. Just tell me a story.

pls
Site Admin

Re: Good Bye

Postby pls » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:03 am

I am taking the extreme step of banning jaus tail from the WD forum for reposting the contents of private PM's. His action violates privacy and is a prohibited practice on any online forum.

This discussion is over, folks, but feel free to PM me with any concerns you might have.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Previous

Return to Take it Outside!