[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Today it was my turn to be locked out. : Take it Outside! • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Today it was my turn to be locked out.

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
Susan
General

Re: Today it was my turn to be locked out.

Postby Susan » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 pm

I show up at this wonderful little place once in awhile, so it seems I missed the "getting locked out" stage. :) It's good to see so many familiar avatars, though (and your smiling face, Elizabeth. :)).
On the Write Path,
Susan

Come visit my blog: http://susanlittlefield.blogspot.com/

rosebud
Major

Postby rosebud » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Susan, welcome back. You were missed. Glad to know you weren't one of the people locked out. Hope we hear more from you. :D

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Susan, so good to see you! Hope you'll visit more often. :D
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

Elibet1
Lieutenant

Postby Elibet1 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:03 am

Hey Susan! so good to see your smiling face too :D You've been gone too long! Hope you will be coming around a lot more often.

Happy forth of July. :)
Elizabeth

Previous

Return to Take it Outside!