[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Song: Fools Collide : Take it Outside! • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Song: Fools Collide

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
ISDAMan
Private E-1

Song: Fools Collide

Postby ISDAMan » Thu May 02, 2013 1:52 pm

So, I don't know where else to post something like this.

Fools Collide - By Keith S. Johnson

[Instrumental Intro]
[Verse]
You don't drive me crazy
like you did... because you're gone
Ain't no need in blaming
for what you've done... we both were Wrong, Wrong ong

[Chorus]
When fools collide... It's a war of pride... There'll be Death inside... The home of Love once Alive!

[Solo]
[Verse]
You don't see me crying
now that you're gone... my tears are strong.
Wish I'd done my crying
When you were home... But we fought so Long, ong, ong!
You don't drive me crazy
like you did... I drove you off.

[Bridge]
How will we get through this
When we are fools... and our tongues are knives?
How will we get through this
My words are cruel... and your words are lies

[Verse]
You don't drive me crazy
like you did... because you're gone
Breaking love don't change things
Right from Wrong... we've got to try
I am going crazy
without your Love... I feel like I DIED, IED, IED!

[Solo]
[Chorus]
Fools Collide!... In a war of pride... There'll be Death inside... The home of Love once Alive!

[Intrumental Outro]
Ooooh's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a link to a demo I threw together:
Last edited by ISDAMan on Fri May 03, 2013 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Song: Fools Collide

Postby mammamaia » Fri May 03, 2013 11:16 am

needs formatting... what's the intro, verse, chorus, bridge?

i'm a lyricist, among other things and i mentor aspiring ones... so if you need help with this, i'm only a mouse click away...

you should also not post the whole piece anywhere on the internet, if you hope to have it published some day...

btw, are you familiar with 'every time two fools collide' made popular by kenny rogers and dottie west?

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

ISDAMan
Private E-1

Re: Song: Fools Collide

Postby ISDAMan » Fri May 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Thanks for taking a look. :D I have heard of that other song too. I was kind of bummed because I'd already put this up on Bandcamp when I found it. I know they're very different. Still, it's just those two words that get me. Anyway, I'll go back and fix that formatting. Thanks again.

Return to Take it Outside!