[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
LET'S TRY AGAIN : Take it Outside! • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

LET'S TRY AGAIN

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
Valindyvista
Private E-1

LET'S TRY AGAIN

Postby Valindyvista » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:37 pm

After trying for two weeks to get into this site, I registered under a new email address and a new name. Most of you know me as Lilliescarol, which does not allow me access. My new name is Valindayvista, which is another name I call our house. So when you see me, please say hello. I'm still the same old Carol. AND, I HOPE THIS NAME WILL WORK AND I CAN GET BACK IN AGAIN TOMORROW.

updog
General of the Army

Re: LET'S TRY AGAIN

Postby updog » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Sorry you're having so much trouble, Carol. We're glad you're here though, whatever you call yourself. :)
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:33 pm

They say "Third time lucky," Carol, so I'm crossing my fingers for you. :D
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

rosebud
Major

Postby rosebud » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Hope it sticks this time.

Blue Ocean
Private E-1

Postby Blue Ocean » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 pm

I'm in the same boat as you, Carol. I tried to keep my new screen name as close to the original as possible, though, so you can probably still guess who this is. :)

Valindyvista
Private E-1

Postby Valindyvista » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Hi Amanda

It's good to see you back here. What's up with you and will we have a chance to get together this summer?

Blue Ocean
Private E-1

Postby Blue Ocean » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:53 pm

That would be fun. My parents moved to Eau Claire, WI about the time we moved up to Minnesota, so we might have to meet up half way some time. :)
Not too much new going on. Other than I got a nice promotion at work a little over a year ago, and I'm going back to school, so between those two things, I'm keeping pretty busy. How about you?

Return to Take it Outside!