[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
This is the GREATEST game ever, ever!!! : Take it Outside! • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

This is the GREATEST game ever, ever!!!

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
Lilly Starshine
Sergeant Major of the Army

This is the GREATEST game ever, ever!!!

Postby Lilly Starshine » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:05 pm

I am having an idea for a game and I know that many of you will totally get into it. I have been hearing a lot lately about "fanfiction". Just the idea of it makes me want to roll my eyes. But....then I got to thinking about it a little bit and I came up this wacky idea..hee, hee..
Just for the sheer fun of it lets write some creative insanity. Lets take characters from well known books TV shows and movies and pit them against each other. ANY tv show, movie, or book. Just as long as we all know who your talking about. I would love to be the one to start this off, but I am haveing way, way too many ideas and having difficulty with narrowing them down.... So someone, anyone else, here are some examples and basic rules that I have thought up.

The Vampires from the twilight series, the Lost Boys Vampires, and Ann Rices La'stat in a comical fight to the death. They must all keep to there own honest character personalities. You could also throw in the cast from Underworld.

Or Maybe TV series, like the cast from Criminal Minds trying to catch Micheal Myers from "Halloween", or the Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Whatever, Books TV shows, Movies, just so long as they are wellknown so that WE are ALL in one the joke. Mix them up if you want. Keep it kinda short, like flash fiction. Anywhere from 1 paragraph to about 300words, I dont know, what do you all think about it? As I said WE are making this up as we go. The only hard and fast rule is that *Characters must stay true to themselves.* Exp-Edward must always be brooding and way too serious, Bella must be clumsey and clueless, Jacob must constantly run around with out his shirt on, Lastat must be waaaayyy to fancy, Louie must be always wineing about something, Claudia will kill indescriminately with a smile, looking way to cute to be such a sociopath. And so on. I could keep going but i am sure you all get the idea....I am almost too exited to look this post over for errors.....If ANYONE has anything to add go right ahead... Come on, I know someone out there has just the right fan fic story get this game started.....

gesler0811
Sergeant Major

Re: This is the GREATEST game ever, ever!!!

Postby gesler0811 » Wed May 15, 2013 4:06 pm

I don't see how we could keep any ONE of these characters "true to themselves," much less perform a mash-up of them while still keeping them true to themselves, in 300 words.

But I would love to see Buffy put an end to Edward, while Bella cries about it and Xavier laughs at her.

jaus tail
Lieutenant

Postby jaus tail » Wed May 29, 2013 1:56 am

This is my story. There's violence. Let me know what you'll think.

Wilhelmina Vs Bree Round#1

Bree walked out of her bakery and sat in her car. She drove it to Wisteria Lane but alas Wilhelimina Slater was on her way to Mode Magazine. Their paths collided and so did their cars.

Wilhelmina jumped the signal.

“Ugh!” Willie honked and said , “Get out of the road, some of us have work to do.”

Bree got out of her car, removed her umbrella. She didn’t want the sunlight to tan her skin. Last week she had put egg yolk over it to smoothen her cheeks. She walked to Wilhelmina’s car and knocked on the window.

Willie pressed a button on her dashboard and the window lowered. She saw Bree ahead.

“Here,” she handed her a credit card and said, “Password, Daniel’s a girl. Go use it to repair that 1850 Ford of yours.”

Bree took the card and threw it on her face. “How dare you insinuate me by assuming that I’d take money? I can handle my own repairs.”

“Then get your car out of the road.”

“You damaged it. You jumped the signal. You broke the law,” said Bree.

“So? Take the card and go away.”

“That’s not what honest citizens do. We apologize for our mistakes, go to church, confess to the priest and then return home and pray to God before going to bed with our backs lying flat on the bed, hands stretched parallel along the length of the body and eyes facing heaven.”

“Fine I’m sorry. Now get your car out of my way.”

“Very well, we’ll play by your rules,” said Bree, got in her car and bammed towards Willie’s car. She drove back, went in reverse. She drove back for some distance, then changed the gear and accelerated towards Willie’s car. Wilhelmina’s car rolled twice along the road before landing upside down.

Willie got out of the car, and yelled at Bree. Bree waved her hand from the window, said “I’m sorry darling,” and drove away.

“Not so fast,” said Willie, removed a shotgun from her purse and aimed it at Bree’s tyre, “Hasta La Vista honest citizen.” And boom, she pulled the trigger. The bullet hit the rear tyre of Bree’s car and it screeched to a halt. She came out of her car. Willie walked to her.

They looked at each other. Bree twisted her lips, Willie pulled up her sleeves. Bree raised her eye brows, Willie slammed her right fist in her left palm. Bree closed her umbrella and Willie raised her collar.

The sky was waiting for the battle to begin. In a few moments the two were rolling on the ground like cats in a battle to death. Bree scratched Willie’s face, Willie kicked her stomach. Bree pulled her hair. Dust covered these two women. It began raining and the battle ground changed from mud to wet mud and both were hugging and hitting and kicking and slamming each other and abusing and there were yells and shrieks and it was so cool to watch.

Blood filled the arena. Teeth were misplaced, bones were dislocated. In the end Willie and Bree were sitting at a distance away both looked at each other and Bree said, “You’re some tough woman.”

Willie replied, “Thank you.”
Have a nice day

LMGilbert
Lieutenant

Postby LMGilbert » Wed May 29, 2013 7:08 am

Smileyface256
Private E-1

Postby Smileyface256 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:24 pm

BBC Sherlock against Doctor Who, anyone?

Return to Take it Outside!