[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
College Short Story Assignment : Take it Outside! • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

College Short Story Assignment

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
aunicorn
Private E-2

Postby aunicorn » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:28 pm

aunicorn
Private E-2

Postby aunicorn » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:28 pm

I don't now how old this one is, but I'd never seen it before and my mom just sent it to me.  I felt that I had to post it here.

A college class was told they had to write a short story in as few words as possible.  The instructions were:

The short story had to contain the following three things:
1) Religion
2) Sexuality
3) Mystery

Below is the only A+ short story in the entire class.

"Good God, I'm pregnant; I wonder who did it."

Deb E
Lieutenant Colonel

RE: College Short Story Assignment

Postby Deb E » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:49 am

That is choice. I love it.

writing help

Re: College Short Story Assignment

Postby writing help » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:33 am

Spam. Deleted and poster nuked. Next?

LilliesCarol
Colonel

Postby LilliesCarol » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:11 am

Don't you just love moms who keep their children's things around for years and pull them out at just the right moment? Give your mom an extra hug the next time you see her and thank her for the nice smile.
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

ridho1234
Private E-1

Postby ridho1234 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:15 am

Maybe your teacher likes that story (especially sexuality).

Return to Take it Outside!