Headaches suck and weird bugs suck

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:32 am

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:32 am

Woke up with a monster of a headache today. I'm hoping it goes away. Coffee and medicine have not done much for it. ... I'm sure staring at this computer screen is not going to do much for it.

And there was this bug thing in my bathroom sink last night. I don't know what it was. It looked like a centipede but it was brown and big and had tons of legs and man, that thing could move. I got it in a cup and tossed it out my window but then I had the creepy crawlies all night like I was covered in them.

looneywriter
General of the Army

RE: Headaches suck and weird bugs suck

Postby looneywriter » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:05 am

Hey Traci,

I hope your headache is better.

The bug sounds like a millipede.

Did it look like this?millipede.jpg

Yup, you're right, they do suck!

jessica
Captain

Postby jessica » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:11 pm

Oh, I have a splitting headache! Aww... Poor baby~ I know how headaches suck!~ headache  

Creepy CrawlyEw Gross base by gits_r_us Ew No.  Icon This would be me...The Scream

headache cica headache Headache 2 GOP Headache

Here you go.... Have some meds.. Hope you feel better!! :} ~jess

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:16 pm

I've had my headache all day. It's not going away until a nice long drug induced sleep compliments of tylenol pm. I hope it goes away. I have school tomorrow and I think suffering for a day and a half is long enough

And this is what that bug looked like. Turns out its just a common house centipede. ... ew. I'm not afraid of creepy crawlies but honestly, can't they call it something else? Oh, that's a house fly. Oh, that's just a house spider. And now there's a house centipede. ... ew.

a mccuaig
Private E-1

Postby a mccuaig » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:08 pm

That is one gross lookin' bug! It almost looked like a comb, but I wouldn't want that thing in my hair!!! :(

a mccuaig
Private E-1

Postby a mccuaig » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:08 pm

That is one gross lookin' bug! It almost looked like a comb, but I wouldn't want that thing in my hair!!! :(

dgford
Colonel

Postby dgford » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:33 pm

Traci,

Check out my Shoo fly piece.  Bugs are definately a Pain in the behind.  See below:

Shoo Fly

One day a tiny fruit fly decided he would to bother me.  I swatted and I swung my hands to hit it, and I swear I heard him laughing.  Time and again it returned to light on my ear and my nose.  I’d really had it up to here with this wacky fly.  It was the biggest pest of my day - the largest annoyance of all.  But why should I let such a small pesky fly ruin my day.  I would love to turn the tables on him and become tinier than he. I could then become his pain in the butt , by zooming in and out on him.   It would then be his turn to go stark raving mad because of me.  By the way, I’m not really losing it.  I think we all secretly wish we could change places with the ever vigilant bull frog – sitting patiently on his lily pad waiting for his next meal.   He gets to eat anything that bugs him.  Fly soup anyone? 

Where eagles fly,

Don

shorty
Corporal

Postby shorty » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:11 pm

....the uggy buggy leggy thingy --did you find out for sure what it was? Centipede/milipeded/silverfish??? I hope your headache's history! :(

Snoopy59
Private First Class

Postby Snoopy59 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:04 am

That is the most weirdest bug I've ever seen. Do keep them over your side of earth.

Flies . . . yep! We've got millions of those in Oz (We're so good at swatting flys. We call it the Aussie Sallute)

I hate mosquitoes: Can you imagine being all nice and cozy, tucked up in bed. It's all dark and silent. You're almost off to noddyland when you hear a buzz, buzz, buzzzzzzzzzzz in your ear. It goes away, and comes back just as you're almost off to sleep. I don't want to get up to get the insect spray, so I swat into space hoping to punch his lights out (the mozzie that is, not hubby) Then I think...leave me alone...go bite someone else (hehe!)

Carol 

Next

Return to Take it Outside!