[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Power to the People : Take it Outside! • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Power to the People

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
j_joshi
Major General

Power to the People

Postby j_joshi » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:27 am

j_joshi
Major General

Power to the People

Postby j_joshi » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:27 am

I wanted to be the third person who inducted the new forum room. Can you believe it? We talked nonsense for so long that we got what we wanted - our very own room to talk nonsense!

Power to the People!

Jai

Luke Skywalker: "I'm not afraid"
Yoda: "Good! You will be. You. Will. Be."

TraciG
President of the World

RE: Power to the People

Postby TraciG » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:32 am

Luke Skywalker - I have a sudden urge to go find someone named Traci in the Earth System.

Yoda - Stay away you must. Only bad can happen from that one. Much confusion and distress she'll cause.

Luke Skywalker - But why?

Yoda - Kidnap you, she will. Brainwash. Love her, you will.

Luke Skywalker - I must see her! And you can't stop me!

Yoda - Why bother, do I, with this one?

Obiwan voiceover - Be patient, Yoda. Remember that girl from Flaring 9 and you could not--

Yoda - Never will mention that, you said! Never!

... oops. Now I'm late to biology.

j_joshi
Major General

Postby j_joshi » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:38 am

Luke: If Traci will cause trouble then I shall find Jai.

Yoda: Yes, yes, to Jai you must go.

Luke: Jai is the one.

Yoda: Yes, crazy like you she is. Fight the emperor she will.

Luke: I had a vision that she's in danger. I must go now!

Yoda: Luke, the cave! Remember your failure at the cave. Safe Jai will be if you marry her immediately.

Luke: I won't fail you, master.

Jai

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:00 am

Traci: He's mine!

Jai: All mine!

(Light saber noises ... you know.  vummm, crash electric stuff.)

Luke: Girls! Girls! Don't fight over me! There's plenty of Skywalker love for all!

Obiwan voiceover: Yeesh! And I thought his father was prideful!

PS - Funny story. There was an interview with Ewan McGregor about that final fight scene admist the lava. Lucas kept having to call cut because he and Hayden Christiansen kept making the light saber noises that all boys do when they play Star Wars.

j_joshi
Major General

Postby j_joshi » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:36 am

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:04 am

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:06 am

He had to call cut because their mouths kept moving like they were talking instead of just fighting.

And yes, I shouldn't have said just boys. I had many a light saber fight with my brother and sister. I've had a crush on Luke Skywalker since I was itty bitty.

And in my art history class, we watched a film about Stonehenge that was narrated by Mark Hammill! Greatest day in that class!

j_joshi
Major General

Postby j_joshi » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:24 pm

j_joshi
Major General

Postby j_joshi » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:31 pm

Next

Return to Take it Outside!