[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Worst Diet Version of a Food : Take it Outside! • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Worst Diet Version of a Food

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
looneywriter
General of the Army

RE: Worst Diet Version of a Food

Postby looneywriter » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:02 pm

May I also agree with John here?(Yes, you read that right.) ;)

Diets do suck, but diet food in any form is an abomination to the human body!

It's just so wrong in so many ways.

Give me a lovely dark chocolate or some Kookaburra black licorice any day!

fantasyquill
Sergeant

Postby fantasyquill » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:27 am

What about tofu (bean curd)?  I hear it takes the flavor of what you cook it with... never tried it, but it sounds terrible!

Elibet
General of the Army

Postby Elibet » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:51 pm

Ah Splenda!

I began using splenda a couple of years ago. Just for putting in my tea. It was supposed
to be healthier for you. After using it for a couple of months I got a bad dermatitis on my
body! I've never had anything like that. No one could figure out what was causing the
problem. The only thing different in my life was the Splenda.
stopped using it and it took months for it to clear from my system. My skin is back to
normal.

Elizabeth

j_joshi
Major General

Postby j_joshi » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:53 pm

fantasyquill
Sergeant

Postby fantasyquill » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:24 pm

Yeah... well... truthfully, it sounds like a lot of work... and the result would be the same.  My cooking sucks!  :)

Snoopy59
Private First Class

Postby Snoopy59 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:14 am

Re Splenda (sugar substitute) Anything artificial is NOT good for you and definately shouldn't be in diets.

SUGAR is the sweetest POISON !!!

Carol 

NightFall
Corporal

Postby NightFall » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:23 am

Diet pepsi?
Sugar Free candy? (how do you make it sweet, then?)
Protein burger? (No bun? How will you get fiber then?)
No Dairy? (Unless you plan on getting osteoporosis)
No meat? (unless you want your lungs to deteriorate)

Diets stink! Food is good, as long as one doesn't shovel gallons of candy down ones throat, lol! :) (Sorry, I'm a bit hyper. And no I had no candy... i think? ;) )

All in moderation is the best diet, I say. Unless one has to be in a diet for health reasons then is a different story.

riverstone
Colonel

Postby riverstone » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:33 pm

riverstone
Colonel

Postby riverstone » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:36 pm

Cardboard Rice Cakes

NightFall
Corporal

Postby NightFall » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:48 am

After all, people have different tastes and opinions. :)

Packaged diet foods.

PreviousNext

Return to Take it Outside!