[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Worst Diet Version of a Food : Take it Outside! • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Worst Diet Version of a Food

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:06 am

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:06 am

Diet Limeade

Low Fat Cheetos

Butter Buds

j_joshi
Major General

RE: Worst Diet Version of a Food

Postby j_joshi » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:32 am

Any of that horrible Atkins stuff they came out with a few years ago. They were making carb substitutes with cardboard and dust and calling it food - and people bought it! My sister bought an Atkins pancake mix and I tried it to see what it was like. Urgh!

I tried the Atkins for two weeks to see what all the fuss was about. It was the most miserable two weeks of my life since my mother weaned me off breastmilk. I lost weight and I also lost half my mind. My skin went crazy because of all the fat I was eating. I was a zoombie with no energy at all. Then I put all the weight back on plus more.

Never, never again.

Jai

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:03 am

Baked Doritos taste like cheese powder flavored cardboard.

Best: Sugar free peanut butter cups. mmmm

novembergal
Captain

Postby novembergal » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:46 am

Splenda and just about anything made with it;

Neutrasweet is right up there too, although I do like Diet Pepsi, which includes it.

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:01 am

Diets suck.

--John

Gooblink
Major General

Postby Gooblink » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:18 am

Try baking anything gluten free.  You end up with something akin to styrofoam and beach sand.

Pat Pechon
Major General

Postby Pat Pechon » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:21 am

South Beach protein bars. Lots of protein, no flavor, except the chocolate covered cereal ones. Chocolate cardboard. You have to chew and chew these things, guess thats where you burn calories, that and the mutiny that happens when they hit your stomach. Mt Vesuvius lives.

j_joshi
Major General

Postby j_joshi » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:38 pm

mytimenow
Sergeant Major

Postby mytimenow » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:48 pm

Lean Cuisine. The sauces are always too sweet and the sodium content is through the roof.

Next

Return to Take it Outside!