[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
mmm ... coffee .... : Take it Outside! • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

mmm ... coffee ....

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
JohnOBX
Brigadier General

RE: mmm ... coffee ....

Postby JohnOBX » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:33 pm

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:58 pm

j_joshi
Major General

Postby j_joshi » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:34 pm

John needs a shot of something, that's for sure. Maybe he's already had a shot and that's the problem.

John, what's going on?

Jai

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:34 pm

my7kids2fun4me
Private E-2

Postby my7kids2fun4me » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:11 pm

No coffee. Just diet coke -- and lots of it.

I live with a diet coke can in my hand. A friend of mine offered to have it surgically removed, I said no thanks -- I don't want to end up in the ER with a diet coke IV drip stuck in my arm. But I will put the can down for a Super Big Gulp.

Anybody want to get contentious with me over my diet coke?

---jen

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:12 pm

my7kids2fun4me
Private E-2

Postby my7kids2fun4me » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:27 pm

It is true that I used to prefer my diet coke sucked through a straw, as in, from a Super Big Gulp, however, I can't get to a 7-11 fast enough every morning (ie., there's not one between my bed and the shower), plus, it really loses it's fizz throughout the day, so I've been converted to a can, which does not have the added benefit of sucking, but is satisfying nonetheless.

And now I challenge you: since this is a "writer's forum" can you think of any other 5-letter words to described my diet coke?

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:31 pm

my7kids2fun4me
Private E-2

Postby my7kids2fun4me » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:32 pm

It is true that I used to prefer my diet coke sucked through a straw, as in, from a Super Big Gulp, however, I can't get to a 7-11 fast enough every morning (ie., there's not one between my bed and the shower), plus, it really loses it's fizz throughout the day, so I've been converted to a can, which does not have the added benefit of sucking, but is satisfying nonetheless.

And now I challenge you: since this is a "writer's forum" can you think of any other 5-letter words to described my diet coke?

my7kids2fun4me
Private E-2

Postby my7kids2fun4me » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:24 pm

Oops. How did that happen? My post went twice. I must have bumped something on my way to turning on American Idol.

Here's a 5-letter adjective: fizzy

PreviousNext

Return to Take it Outside!