[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Fooling with food! : Take it Outside! • Page 4 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Fooling with food!

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

RE: Fooling with food!

Postby TheRazor » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:17 pm

Yeah those 26 championships suck real bad.-DavidG

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:25 pm

looneywriter
General of the Army

Postby looneywriter » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:48 pm

Hey John, you know what really sucks? The word sucks, well you know, sucks!

By the way all you amateur chefs out there, I can out Martha-Stewart every one of you! My homemade pasta sauce definitely does not suck. Got that John, does not suck.

TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TheRazor » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:25 am

Pat Pechon
Major General

Postby Pat Pechon » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:40 am

John be careful...they're gonna start calling you Hoover.

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:57 am

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:11 am

ALRIGHT, HOOVER! ENOUGH! STOP MAKING ME LAUGH!

--- DavidG --- ... Can you look at those championships and know that they earned them and didn't buy them? :)

TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TheRazor » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:11 pm

Money can't hit a baseball.  And Mickey Mantel and Babe Ruth weren't overpaid.  Yoggi Berra, Don Mattingly, Reggie Jackson, Joe Dimaggio, and so on and so on.....Its easy to hate the Yankees because they spend money but there could be ten Yankees out there if the owners spent the money instead of keeping it for themselves.-DavidG

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:10 pm

Wow ... a bit of wisdom that I agree with. I feel this relationship is getting dangerous DavidG. Can't say I've ever been tolerant of a yankees fan before. ... I feel weird and icky. :)

fantasyquill
Sergeant

Postby fantasyquill » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:22 pm

My cooking sucks!  Wait... am I supposed to insult myself here?

PreviousNext

Return to Take it Outside!