[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
A Troll resurfaced... : Take it Outside! • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

A Troll resurfaced...

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Re: A Troll resurfaced...

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:31 pm

I agree. He has the wrong attitude with the literary world.

deloughy
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby deloughy » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:10 pm

I would think if someone "professionally" reviewed stories, they'd at least give constructive criticism. The entire rant lacked "this doesn't work, but here's advice on how to fix it."

He sounds very unhappy with what he's doing. Maybe he should consider leaving the field altogether, otherwise he's a glutton for punishment.
Last edited by deloughy on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What we do in life echoes in eternity.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Reminds me of the author who called me everything but a child of God when I wouldn't let him promote his already-published book here. I left his rant up and banished him - although I couldn't tell you which forum the rant is in. Happened 2-3 years ago.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:38 pm

G-Girl2
Sergeant First Class

Postby G-Girl2 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:35 pm

deloughy
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby deloughy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:42 pm

What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:54 pm

Edward Gordon
Private E-1

Postby Edward Gordon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:32 pm

MGWA, Middle Grade Writers Association, I found to be too narrow. I want to review and edit books across the spectrum of literature--including mi-grade lit. I do think mid-grade is the most important literature, but that may have been in the past. Today, kids may be more inclined to read YA and even adult novels. I was raised religiously, so I was limited as to what I could read. Mid-grade Christian books were very influential to me, because that's what I read in my "golden age" of reading. Image

Previous

Return to Take it Outside!