[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
A Troll resurfaced... : Take it Outside! • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

A Troll resurfaced...

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
Laycrew
Major

A Troll resurfaced...

Postby Laycrew » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:10 pm

pls
Site Admin

Re: A Troll resurfaced...

Postby pls » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:19 pm

Good catch. Thanks for the warning.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

hammer

Postby hammer » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Is he actually an editor? A trained professional editor? Or is it just a title he gave himself to add credibility to his lunacy? I hope no one is actually paying him for it. Especially when his criticism consists of "you suck", and other insults instead of something even slightly constructive.

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:38 pm

I'm glad the agents are putting the word out about him.
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:27 pm

I guess those who can't write, teach. And those who can't even teach, get all angry and spiteful and turn into trolls.
The Rule of Three

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:49 am

He is not a trained editor. He is a trained nurse. I was one of the ones that got into it with him, along with James, Paul, Maia, and quite a few others. He has no clue. And being an *sshole in the writing world will not get him far. He was also banned from Water Cooler.

I read some of the one novel he wrote and although he isn't a bad writer, he is the last person you want to get advice from.

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:11 pm

I'm hoping that the warnings go far and wide. A trad published author responded to that nastiness and was very good at challenging him and telling him she won't participate in his group. There are 50 people that have joined his Facebook group and it's only been around since the end of May and looks like he's been all over the place trying to figure out what he's doing and there isn't much participation there thank goodness. Of course that scathing message is gone today but it has been copied and is on the internet forever now.

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:51 pm

I remember looking him up a while ago. At that time he had given up writing and had become a psychic.

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:45 am

Well it didn't take him long to take the site down....LMAO

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Wha??? :o I looked up the MGWA on Facebook a few days ago. He was still all over the place trying to figure out what he was doing. Today it's gone.

I just looked up the website. :shock: Oh my. At least he got called out early on it.

Next

Return to Take it Outside!