I'm done, too.

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
ostarella
Lieutenant

Re: I'm done, too.

Postby ostarella » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:33 pm

We're trying to make a comeback, but until all the updates to the software get taken care of, it's a hard row to hoe. I keep waiting especially for the spam influx to get fixed (I spend more time deleting than I do writing) but if we all try to respond at least some of the time and introduce new subjects for discussion, hopefully we'll draw more active members.

Fingers crossed, because this has - with some notable exceptions - been one of the less contentious forums I've been on (more concentrated on writing and less on telling people how to think).
"The trick of the fiction writer is the beautiful lie..." Thomas Fox Averill

aka shadowwalker
http://www.writersdigest.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26159

http://shadowwalker.info/home.html

Fictional Chef
Private E-1

Re: I'm done, too.

Postby Fictional Chef » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:18 pm

ostarella wrote:
> Fingers crossed, because this has - with some notable exceptions - been one
> of the less contentious forums I've been on (more concentrated on writing
> and less on telling people how to think).

That's why, once I was ready to participate in a writer's forum, I remembered my past visits here and registered. The forum was friendly and discussions were taken seriously. Had I taken the time to check out the forum's current state, I'm sorry to say, I probably wouldn't have bothered to register.

Still, I'd rather hold out hope here than join that "other" popular, annoying forum. I'm sorry for my bluntness, but I can only take so much childish, wannabe banter and mods who act like they're running a military academy. I gave up digging through mountains of haystacks to find a needle's worth of value.

Previous

Return to Take it Outside!