HSE 2012 Anyone?

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
LilliesCarol

Re: HSE 2012 Anyone?

Postby LilliesCarol » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:56 pm

A post by LMGilbert got me to wondering what was going on with our stories, also. I sent a PM to Steve and I'm sure we''ll all hear something real soon.
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

jaus tail

Postby jaus tail » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:59 am

Hello everybody,

I have finished my HSE story. Whom shall I send it to?
Have a nice day

LilliesCarol

Postby LilliesCarol » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:09 am

Hey young handsome man, where have you been hiding? As for your story, if you received your "victims" name from Steven, send the finished story to him, via a PM. If you received your "victims" name from Cindy, send your finished story to her. Nice to see your name around here again.

jaus tail

Postby jaus tail » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Ah! What would this young student have done had it not been for this forum.. You'll furnished my grammar like Femme Fatales, with manicured nails that ripped through my flaws and applied a healing layer of rules. The appreciation of the good stories were the bright beams of sunlight that pierced through the morning clouds.

I can't help but visualize the members having red wine in a glass, held by the neck and looking at the broad monitor fixed to the wall. The monitor displays the world map with flashing red circles in scattered countries, five in England, three in India, twelve in Russia, one in the Arctic and seven in Australia.

Cruella, the new intern, points at the one in Australia that just changed from flashing red to stable green.

"That's Pirahnia," says the head of interns. "She's our seasoned soldier. She's already on the plane flying over the Pacific Ocean. You'll learn a lot from her."

Cruella looks at the blinking red dots on the screen and realized it wouldn't be easy killing off the agents of WritersDigest, the agency who's agents have successfully saved the victims from Pirahnia's intentions.

Cruella's eyes move to the shield hanging by the wall, with two inclined swords that symbolized the time since the organization has been functional. The mission has been simple, untouched and unquestioned. 'Kill the amateur writers, sportsmen, actors, filmmakers, scientist and every other infidel who dares to work without competency."
Have a nice day

LMGilbert

Postby LMGilbert » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:30 am

whoa

rosebud

Postby rosebud » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Yeah whoa is right. You sure have a way with words jaus tail.

jaus tail

Postby jaus tail » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Hello everyone, this is regarding the submission of my HSE story. I sent Cindy an email but haven't received any reply till now. Should I send the story to Steven?
Have a nice day

Oldtimer

Postby Oldtimer » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:38 am

Send it to the person that allocated your subject to you, Jaus. See the two updates from Stephen in Writers Block Party. I'm eager to see what you've written, no matter about whom you've written. :D
Last edited by Oldtimer on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

LilliesCarol

Postby LilliesCarol » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 am

Well Dorothy, if it's anything like the sample above, whoa!!! I guess we're all getting anxious to see the stories and guess who wrote what for whom.

rosebud

Postby rosebud » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:41 pm

You can say that again.

PreviousNext

Return to Take it Outside!