[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Attention Anne Rice fans : Book Discussion • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Attention Anne Rice fans

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
Noizchild
Lieutenant

Attention Anne Rice fans

Postby Noizchild » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Anne Rice is coming out with a new book for the Vampire Chronicles titled "Prince Lestat."

You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Re: Attention Anne Rice fans

Postby James A. Ritchie » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:05 am

That is good news. That book is definitely on my buy list.

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:55 am

According to her wiki page, she has another Jesus book in progress too.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:34 pm

If I remember correctly, which isn't saying much for my memory, Anne doesn't attended many public venues anymore, but she will be in NYC during ThrillerFest this year. Of course there's a cost, so.... :roll:

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:07 pm

I haven't heard that one.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

gesler0811
Sergeant Major

Postby gesler0811 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Now I'm going to feel like I have to go back and re-read all of them. I can barely remember where the series left off with some of the major characters.

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

Did Lestat ever wake up from that coma-like swoon he was in toward the end of the series? I cannot really remember, the last two books in the series crossed over with the Mayfair witches series, I remember that, except I really didn't care for either one.

Return to Book Discussion