[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Attention Anne Rice fans : Book Discussion • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Attention Anne Rice fans

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
Noizchild
Sergeant Major of the Army

Attention Anne Rice fans

Postby Noizchild » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Anne Rice is coming out with a new book for the Vampire Chronicles titled "Prince Lestat."

You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Re: Attention Anne Rice fans

Postby James A. Ritchie » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:05 am

That is good news. That book is definitely on my buy list.

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:55 am

According to her wiki page, she has another Jesus book in progress too.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:34 pm

If I remember correctly, which isn't saying much for my memory, Anne doesn't attended many public venues anymore, but she will be in NYC during ThrillerFest this year. Of course there's a cost, so.... :roll:

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:07 pm

I haven't heard that one.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

gesler0811
Sergeant Major

Postby gesler0811 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Now I'm going to feel like I have to go back and re-read all of them. I can barely remember where the series left off with some of the major characters.

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

Did Lestat ever wake up from that coma-like swoon he was in toward the end of the series? I cannot really remember, the last two books in the series crossed over with the Mayfair witches series, I remember that, except I really didn't care for either one.

Return to Book Discussion