FEARLESS

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
LilliesCarol
Colonel

FEARLESS

Postby LilliesCarol » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:48 pm

I just finished reading the book FEARLESS by Eric Blehm. In all my years of reading, I don't think I ever read such an inspirational book. It details the life of Navy SEAL Adam Brown and how he became the best of the best of SEAL's. The portrayal of this young man makes you want to stand up and cheer and also think about all the young women and men who are serving their country. It traces Adam's life from a drug addict to joining the navy and how he became a SEAL. I felt so deeply about this man's life and the honor he brought to his country, his family, and to his God that I would like to see every high school make it mandatory reading before graduating. It is that inspiring. I do hope you will read it and then stand up and cheer for our wonderful USA and those who serve.
I might add, it is an extremely well-written and well-documented book with small snapshots of Adam and some of the Navy SEAL team he was on.
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

patriciac
Private E-1

Re: FEARLESS

Postby patriciac » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:28 am

okay, great. when we read some kind if book which will inspire us, at least for a day our mind will completely changes. Have you noticed that

Return to Book Discussion