Racy, unpredictable, romantic, and inspiring, this is a nove

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
Kishanrajbangalore

Racy, unpredictable, romantic, and inspiring, this is a nove

Postby Kishanrajbangalore » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:00 am

Hi all...

I am Kishan, I keep reading books. i am kind of bookworm... now i just finished reading Losing My Religion book it very Racy, unpredictable, romantic, and inspiring, this is a novel that is bound to get you addicted and stay with you forever!

if you are looking for some thriller twists and a suspense which makes you to sit on chair edge then all you have to do is just read Losing My Religion Book. The author Vishwas Mudgal has done a good job on his first novel.

and please suggest me some good books to read which are suspense and thrilling or adventurous....

pls
Site Admin

Re: Racy, unpredictable, romantic, and inspiring, this is a

Postby pls » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:02 am

Moving to the proper forum. If this post included a URL, it would be trashed and the poster banned. Fair warning.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Kishanrajbangalore

Re: Racy, unpredictable, romantic, and inspiring, this is a

Postby Kishanrajbangalore » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:55 am

Dear Sir,

Yes i am aware of the terms and conditions of the forum, i am not the author of the book, i just love to read the books, lately i have started to participate in the forums as i can get reference to read new books too. I just finished this Losing my religion book so thought my post would help book read lovers to read it :)

However thank you for the warning.

Return to Book Discussion