[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Dr. Sleep : Book Discussion • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Dr. Sleep

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
AdamC
Private E-1

Dr. Sleep

Postby AdamC » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:48 am

Is out today! Been waiting for it since I found out about it, three years ago! For those who don't know it is the sequel to Stephen King's The Shining. I really want to read it The Shining is one of my favorites of his. I am unfortunately broke and my library doesn't have it.

formerlydrbertholdt
Private E-1

Re: Dr. Sleep

Postby formerlydrbertholdt » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:22 pm

I haven't read it yet, but I want to.

ForumReader23
Private E-1

Postby ForumReader23 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Dostxbook
Captain

Postby Dostxbook » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:04 am

I purchased Dr. Sleep and I look forward to reading it. In preparation, I also purchased The Shining. Though I have never seen the movie completely (I've only seen pieces of it), after reading the book, I don't think I'll watch the adaptation of it. The Shining, IMO, is probably another one of those books better read than watched.

Based on a previous post, I am eager to launch into Dr. Sleep. A psychological thriller is something a really enjoy.
Stephen Book

sandracollin1985
Private E-1

Postby sandracollin1985 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:12 am

Oh, that was so awesome! Don't have a copy yet and wasn't aware it was released already. Can't really wait to have one!

Return to Book Discussion