[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
A Song of Ice and Fire (A Dance With Dragons) I'm horrified! : Book Discussion • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

A Song of Ice and Fire (A Dance With Dragons) I'm horrified!

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
LuminousTyto
Private E-1

A Song of Ice and Fire (A Dance With Dragons) I'm horrified!

Postby LuminousTyto » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:35 am

I'm 800 pages into A Dance With Dragons and I'm horrified what happened to Theon Greyjoy! I loathed him when he captured winterfell but not I pity him :(

What about you?

As I said I'm only 800 pages in so if you wanna comment on my post, please try not to spoil anything for me.

Thanks
I'm interested in making friends who are interested in writing fiction prose. My favorite genres are epic fantasy and science fiction with futuristic themes.

You can add me on Facebook.

Luminous Tyto

updog
General of the Army

Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (A Dance With Dragons) I'm horrif

Postby updog » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:36 am

lol. I haven't read that one yet, but one of the things I love about GRRM is his fearlessness when it comes to torturing his characters.
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

LuminousTyto
Private E-1

Postby LuminousTyto » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm interested in making friends who are interested in writing fiction prose. My favorite genres are epic fantasy and science fiction with futuristic themes.

Luminous Tyto

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 pm

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

LuminousTyto
Private E-1

Postby LuminousTyto » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:06 am

Lol, okay then.

Luminous Tyto

EccentricKim
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby EccentricKim » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 pm

I read the first 15 pages of the first book in CVS the other day. I didn't have enough money to buy it or I would have. That is all.
Previously published writer starting over.

louiseh87
Lieutenant

Postby louiseh87 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:21 am

Deleted
Last edited by louiseh87 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louise :)

---------------------------
- where I extend talking to myself to the internet sphere

"Over the Waves", Strange Horizons (13 August 2012)

LuminousTyto
Private E-1

Postby LuminousTyto » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:38 am

Luminous Tyto

LuminousTyto
Private E-1

Postby LuminousTyto » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:40 am

Luminous Tyto

Tanith
Private E-1

Postby Tanith » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 am

Next

Return to Book Discussion