Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
luv2write4400
Private E-1

Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Postby luv2write4400 » Tue May 08, 2007 1:02 pm

luv2write4400
Private E-1

Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Postby luv2write4400 » Tue May 08, 2007 1:02 pm

Amelia Atwater-Rhodes isn't exactly the most common name you'll see, but she is an absolutely amazing author. My favourites by her would have to be the "Hawksong" series, an intriuging fantasy, and her various vampire-related books. She's very good at taking things from the perspectives of many people, and has mastered 1st person writing.

She's most popular among teenagers (like myself) but her writing is incredible. Not to mention there's a bit of a lesson that can be learned from each story!

Have you heard of Amelia or read any of her books? Let me know..

AjLovesyooh
Private E-2

RE: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Postby AjLovesyooh » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:14 am

i've read about all of her books!

hawksong
snakecharm
falcondance
in the forests of night
demon in my view
shattered mirror
and more!

PearlCrescent
Lieutenant

RE: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Postby PearlCrescent » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:33 am

I'm so glad other people know of her!! I'm 16 years old and she has been my favorite author since she came to my middle school for a book signing several years ago. I own every book she has ever written, and am proud to say she has been my inspiration. When I found out she had her first book published at 14, that's when I began writing, figuring if she could do it, maybe I could too.

Shes lives actually very close to my town which is pretty interesting.

I have a sweet spot for anything vampire-related, and wasn't expecting to like her Kiesh'a'ra books but I have to say I fell in love with the avians and serpents just as I did the good ol' vamps.

So yes, to answer your question, I have done alot more than just heard of her ;)

Return to Book Discussion