sharon shinn stuff

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

sharon shinn stuff

Postby Writer in Christ » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:29 pm

Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

sharon shinn stuff

Postby Writer in Christ » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:29 pm

this doesnt pertain to any book in particular, just all the books by this author. i was wondering if anyone else is as hopelessly obsessed with sharon shinn's books as i am? ive only read 4 of hers ("Jenna Starborn", "Summers at Castle Auburn", "Mystic and Rider", and "The Thirteenth House") but have fallen in love with each one. especially the Twelve Houses series. *gasp*. theres just something about the story and the characters thats...haunting. in a good way ;)

Erin
Private First Class

RE: sharon shinn stuff

Postby Erin » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:26 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! i thought i was the only one!!!! yes i love her!! she has another out of the twelve houses dealing with the other rider, i cant think of his name now, but it was good too. I pick up one of her books on the Clarence rack and then just kept reading. trust me you are not alone, now i am waiting for the next one in the Twelve houses to come out!!!! she is gifted

Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

Postby Writer in Christ » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:37 pm

yeah, the other one is about justin. i havent read it yet but i want to! the one im REALLY excited about comes out this fall, called reader and raelynx, its about cammon! apparently he hooks up with amalie :) :) :) i love him, he deserves a princess!!! and shinn wrote a short story in the anthalogy "the queen in winter" about the girl, annie, her baby, and her sister who senneth helped in "mystic and rider". i have it on order. her books are so addicting, especially this series, it wont leave me alone!

Erin
Private First Class

Postby Erin » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:41 pm

NO!!! seriously!!! oh my gosh that makes so much sense. Now I’m dying for it to come out!! her books are so amazing! its like you start reading them and everything else becomes nonexistent until you finish!

Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

Postby Writer in Christ » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:02 pm

i know, its like "final exam? what is this, final exam?" "eating? what is this, eating?" which can sometimes be a bad thing...lol.

Return to Book Discussion