[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Finished "On Writing", almost exploded. : Book Discussion • Page 4 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Finished "On Writing", almost exploded.

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
IlsaPup
Private E-2

Re: Finished

Postby IlsaPup » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Strangely enough, I really enjoyed this book by King but I can't read any of his novels. Anything scary sticks with me & my vivid imagination somehow manages to twist things & I don't sleep for weeks. So rather than lose more sleep than I already do, I keep my nose out of his books & my eyes off his movies. Read part of one book, saw 2 of his movies long ago... didn't sleep much for a month. (Silly yes, but still true) But I enjoyed reading about his life & reading his advice on writing.

ramboyearone
Private E-1

Re: Finished

Postby ramboyearone » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:45 am

Previous

Return to Book Discussion