[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
What book are you currently reading? : Book Discussion • Page 46 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

What book are you currently reading?

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
Jeanne Cole
Private E-1

Re: What book are you currently reading?

Postby Jeanne Cole » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:40 am

I am currently reading and enjoying Laura Esquivel's , Like Water for chocolates. The plot and how it is actually written is really good. The author made us of a lot of figrative language and I think it is what made the whole story really good plus the fact of it having a love angle which is total hit for me.

Elmina
Private E-1

Postby Elmina » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:35 am

I recently completed a research by reading book Ulysses i,e book of great writer of 20th century James Joyce. :)
Law essay pros academic writing experts provide you professional writing services.

negar-kh
Private E-1

Postby negar-kh » Sat May 16, 2015 10:16 am

I am reading and doing some exercises of this book : planning with CCTV written by Ali Mirsadeghi- cause I am Iranian I am not much familiar with English written books but I recommend u this book that is this book is translated to English . it can help u to manage ur time and it has some great inspirational paragraphs. it has helped me to increase my studing time and I had improved greatly in my college lessons.
u can find more info if u search the net. u will enjoy Iranian books.
:D I think it can help u in ur job progress.
-cause I am Iranian I realy enjoyed with ur nice comments and introductions.they were useful)
Last edited by negar-kh on Thu May 21, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

friday
Private E-1

Postby friday » Sat May 16, 2015 11:05 am

I don't read a lot to be really honest, but right now I'm reading 'The name of the wind' by Patrick Rothfuss.

nickparker
Private E-1

Postby nickparker » Tue May 19, 2015 2:32 am

Now I read Jack London - The call of the wild. It was publisshed in 1903 and became one of the most popular books in the world!

AWildSheep
Private E-1

Postby AWildSheep » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:52 pm

I'm reading The Long Goodbye by Raymond Chandler and The Castle by Kafka. Both are good reads :)

DrG2
Colonel

Postby DrG2 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:15 pm

I'm 3/4ths of the way through John Clinch's "Kings of the Earth." It not only has a nonlinear timeline, but is told by several POV characters, some of which are first person, some of which are third person limited, and one which is basically third person omniscient, present tense.

Very good, so far.

KurtKilbourne
Private E-1

Postby KurtKilbourne » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:10 am

Just picked up Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie (Totally awesome so far) and The Martian by Andy Weir

Check out my blog Follow me on Like me on

M2POWER
Private E-1

Postby M2POWER » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:14 pm

I really enjoyed S. J. Kincaid's Insignia. Not my usual genre of choice but I couldn't put it down (I finished it the dame day I began reading it).

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:40 am

I'm currently reading "Darkness Brutal" (The Dark Cycle Book 1) by Rachel A. Marks. This book is a very interesting read and I'm enjoying it a lot. :)
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

PreviousNext

Return to Book Discussion