[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Plum Series by Janet Evanovich : Book Discussion • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Plum Series by Janet Evanovich

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
marjon
Private E-1

Plum Series by Janet Evanovich

Postby marjon » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:03 am

Is there anybody here besides me who have read this? It currently has 22 different volumes, and it's about a not-so-great bounty hunter (Stephanie Plum), and her experience with bounty hunting, two alpha males (Carlos Manoso and Joseph Morelli), a big, not fat, sidekick (Lula) and a lot more. It's the perfect blend of action, comedy, sex and a lot more. :D

I'm currently reading the 17th one. I hope there are people here who reads this as well.

jocke85
Private E-1

Re: Plum Series by Janet Evanovich

Postby jocke85 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:30 am

Is it that good? My wife has asked me to buy that series. She seems to enjoy it, I never saw her that engrossed in a book lol.
"Words can make or break, be careful."
Writer-Editor at

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:40 pm

I'm about four books behind right now, but I love this series. I started reading when book one was published, and I never have tired of it.

marjon
Private E-1

Postby marjon » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:16 am

Glad to know I'm not the only one reading the Plum Series. :D
James, what book are you reading right now? Book 13? You've got a long way to go bud, it's okay though, each book is enjoyable. :lol:

Return to Book Discussion