Genius Scientist - Achieving the Impossible

Read the top five entries and vote for your favorite in the current Writer's Digest Your Story competition. (You must be a registered member of the WD Forum to view and vote.)
OvidiuAnghelidi
Private E-1

Postby OvidiuAnghelidi » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:13 am

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to present "Achieving the Impossible", a short story that can inspire other people; the story
presents how is possible to reach world-class level in a top research field and make a discovery, without having
prior training in the field, without speaking with anyone or getting help from anyone and almost without any money.

My name is Ovidiu Anghelidi and I made 3 discoveries:
1. I solved a complex molecular biology problem in neuroscience
2. I found an unbreakable encryption algoritm in computer science
3. I found a new source of energy in physics

You're welcome to post your story for criticism in WD's critique section, Genius, but we're not interested in pseudoscience and do not allow spam links in forum posts -pls.

robjvargas
Captain

Re: Genius Scientist - Achieving the Impossible

Postby robjvargas » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:04 am

Posting personal information online is a very bad idea. And I know of almost no one that does that unless they're trying to get someone else spam-bombed.

And then there are your claims. So outrageous that I can't figure out what your intent is.

If your intent is to get us to click your links, then you're guilty of spam. Since that's what this looks like, I refuse.
Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

Elibet1
Lieutenant

Re: Genius Scientist - Achieving the Impossible

Postby Elibet1 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Yep, looks like a big old plate of SPAM to me too :mrgreen:

Return to Your Story