[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
"Stray Lust" - Your Story 51 Finalist : Your Story • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

"Stray Lust" - Your Story 51 Finalist

Read the top five entries and vote for your favorite in the current Writer's Digest Your Story competition. (You must be a registered member of the WD Forum to view and vote.)
Heavensheart
Private E-1

Re: "Stray Lust" - Your Story 51 Finalist

Postby Heavensheart » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:05 pm

You got my vote just because it wasn't the love story you would expect with the others. I have to say I was reading along until, stop, what the? It made me go back to re-read the story again. I love a good story that doesn't always have a happy ending. Great job!

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Fail! Your embedded link isn't activated, you nasty spammer, so I'll leave your post up so that forumites can poke fun at you. (Activate it, and you're gone, gone, gone.)
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:13 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Don Quixote
Private E-1

Postby Don Quixote » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks PLS. Keep those spammers at bay or I might have to flip a coin! How dare they attempt to tarnish my story's comments!

P.S. Thanks to all the posters for the replies. I appreciate all of your opinions, critiques and advice.

G-Girl2
Sergeant First Class

Postby G-Girl2 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Your description of the tree bridge instantly made me think of Bridge to Terabithia so I was expecting a disastrous ending. I haven't read the others yet so I haven't cast my vote, but I do think you have skills.
Last edited by G-Girl2 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

Don Quixote
Private E-1

Postby Don Quixote » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:30 am

Eight days left for voting. Over 800 entries. Only 69 votes? Gee golly, I'm gonna have a heart attack......
PLEASE VOTE!

Previous

Return to Your Story