[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Fanstasy : Your Story • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Fanstasy

Read the top five entries and vote for your favorite in the current Writer's Digest Your Story competition. (You must be a registered member of the WD Forum to view and vote.)
yellowducky
Private E-1

Fanstasy

Postby yellowducky » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:15 pm

Fairys,Ghosts.Spiders,banseens are all my friends in the woods where I live.Deep down in the dark,twlight time.The tress shake,the cold wind blows the trees,the sky is black with greyish clouds surrounding the moon

.A place in the woods where we meet up every fullmoon is called"The Rock" To get to the rock isnt an easy path,

actually nobody knows the secert path expect for me and my friends,

its a rock in a field with MASSIVE pumpkins,some skeltons ,its the place to be if your looking for some hotchocolate or some of pumpkins the chefs favourtie,choclate cake!Anyways there is a wall and only the witchs know whats it for,

never seen a witch before I heard they love cats."AAA EEEE CH"The banseen screamed,"Whats wrong?"I cryed."Oooh" says the ghost.

And the spider climbed up the wall to me and spoke out "Someone put a curse on the rock"

I fly over towards the spider and yell out "Lets get the ghost to have a lookat the rock!

"The glowing ghost noded and glided over quickly to the rock,The ghost has a special skill being invisable!so the ghost glided over towards the secert path and what he found was a small fairy lying in its back whispering some gibberish language.The ghost then went back...

but before he left the fairy another scream surrounded them threw the woods was an ECHO.

The fairy spoke again "someone has died"and tried to stand,lifting her small body up and sat on the magical rock,years and years people from the woods never knew its power till now

.BEAM BEAM and the fairy flyd back hurting herself again.

The ghost came over very slowly and replyed "Oooh" "what the hell does that mean you creepy glowing ghost?!"

The ghost came up to the fairy really close till they meet eye to eye in a myscrical way.

"Oooh"The ghost just flowted and started at the vunerable fairy,

"Its a curse theres no hope staring at me now that rock holds a secert power that only us fairys know and it hurt me when i touched it!!"Cryed the fairy

.Back at the woods everyone were dancing and having a great time,

The ghost flew back and the spider climbed up a tree and made a web.

The spider asked the bansee why then jumped into the wss she screaming?In a weird husky voice she spoke out "Someone in th eofrest is going to die"The spider went by the magical rock and closed its eyes and then whispered out

"Magical rock oh magical rock tell me of your power and give me some CHIPS"

Then the ghost went back to the rock and stood there glaring at the fairy and the spider and the weak fairy.

It was now a full moon and that it was time to go to the "Rock"The bansee came over to the fairy and carryed her "Get off bansee I dont need your help"The fairy then turned her head towards the rock where here magical wand was.

She then shut her eyes and whispered out "Oh magical,powerful rock"Aat this time the fairys power was usless.The spider told everyone not to touch the rock.But the bansee didnt listen ,she grabed the fairys wand and with the wand she whisked the wand back and in circle motions.Then th eghost gave the wand a go.

But the fairy got upset and took the wand and with that sheopned a secert land called the land of Ooh,the rock became very shiny and a very shiny light surrounded the whole of the rock.

The spider lost his mind and quickly made a web over the shiny rock.The fairy then jumped into the portal,The rock in a very loud voice said " behold the land of Ooh where magical powers a wait you if you enter"The spider,The ghost ,the bansee and the fairy then jumped into the portal.

They didnt know that this portal will change there lives in the woods forever!
Last edited by yellowducky on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

pls
Site Admin

Re: Fanstasy

Postby pls » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:13 pm

Please, please correct the dozens of errors in this and then divide it into paragraphs, with an extra space between each paragraph (each piece of dialogue is a separate paragraph). A period needs a space after it. Thanks!
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

yellowducky
Private E-1

Postby yellowducky » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:25 am

Hope that's ok :D

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:49 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Return to Your Story