voting

Read the top five entries and vote for your favorite in the current Writer's Digest Your Story competition. (You must be a registered member of the WD Forum to view and vote.)
njrazza
Private E-1

voting

Postby njrazza » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:23 pm

How do we vote? I'm registered on the Your Story Forum.

rudolphv
Private E-1

Re: voting

Postby rudolphv » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:46 am

How To Vote:

Go to writersdigest.com/ On the menu bar, Click Community/ Choose Forum to open the Forum window which lists FAQs, ect/ Scroll down to Your Story to open the Topic window which will list the 5 top stories by name/ click on each story to read it, and use the back arrow to return to the stories/ above this same list it will also say Vote For Story ## / Click on this hyperlink and another window will open with the list of names again and a check box beside each name/ Once you click on the button, your vote will be tabulated (if you have any question of this, you can try to vote again and if you voted correctly, you will not be able to vote twice)

Since you've posted a question, you're close. I think most people want to click on Competitions, which brings you to Your Story, however, you can only submit from this path even though it says Vote Here for Your Story. Hope this helps. ~patti

njrazza
Private E-1

Re: voting

Postby njrazza » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Thank you, Patti! I'm going to try it now.

Return to Your Story