[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
A Note about the Smashword Preorder Feature : General Questions & Discussions • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

A Note about the Smashword Preorder Feature

gesler0811
Sergeant Major

Re: A Note about the Smashword Preorder Feature

Postby gesler0811 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:28 pm

I had to check it out. Some of those comments are pretty funny. The td kid made me scratch my head.

I wonder if it's a situation where some group of friends stumbled upon them and decided it would be hilarious to just mess around. I guess some people get their kicks in bizarre ways.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Faerysky
Private E-1

Postby Faerysky » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi, I can't thank you enough for all the wonderful information that you have all shared so freely. A special thanks to pls for your clear cut answers, much appreciated. I realize this conversation was months prior to my joining, however I'm getting ready to self-publish my first novel (though I'm still months away due to my lacking knowledge and cover), but I'm wondering what is the status with Kobo currently? Has it gotten better, or is it still a headache to deal with?

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:04 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

gesler0811
Sergeant Major

Postby gesler0811 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Previous

Return to General Questions & Discussions