[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Lamen's Terms? : General Questions & Discussions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Lamen's Terms?

JustSailing09
Private E-2

Lamen's Terms?

Postby JustSailing09 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:35 pm

I am new on every angle. Writing itself was easy since the age of 10, an intense passion of mine. But I don't know anything to do with publication - which way is way. The only sense of publication I've ever had was a poem about two years ago that I submitted in a contest. And I did take a course, correspondence through mail. But I am stumped senseless, still. So if anyone can provide me all the details they can about getting work out there - formatting, printing, selling, the queries. All of that. I guess for now I'll self publish. All insights on that would be great :) Thanks..

pls
Site Admin

Re: Lamen's Terms?

Postby pls » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:17 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

JustSailing09
Private E-2

Postby JustSailing09 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Yes, thank you for those pointers. As I said I am new, and you will see that a lot in my writing. But that's what the critique is for. Thanks for your critique, and I will definitely check out the forums for information. I am basically referring to any genre, mainly short stories. That and poetry. I also would like to write for children.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

JustSailing09
Private E-2

Postby JustSailing09 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Return to General Questions & Discussions