[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Amazon KDP promotions : General Questions & Discussions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Amazon KDP promotions

WeAreOnTheLoose
Private E-2

Amazon KDP promotions

Postby WeAreOnTheLoose » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:33 am

I know that KDP has free promotions, but do they have paid promotions? I seem to get some 'sales' with the free promotion that last five days. However, I can't see any paid promo deals poppig up in that site after looking for an hour. Unlike Soundclick (music site to go off subject, used to make Techno music) which has promotional stuff listed right on their user account pages in bold. And that helped.

Am I looking in the wrong places? Or does KDP simply not have that option? :x
Why the hell did I title my profile from a 1981 hit with lots of synthesizers?

A Walk To Aquarius:
My Amazon page:
My baseball blog:

Return to General Questions & Discussions