[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Can't find agent for poetry book. : General Questions & Discussions • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Can't find agent for poetry book.

roda havet
Captain

Re: Can't find agent for poetry book.

Postby roda havet » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:23 pm

I'll do that and see what I can find. But I've heard that I might be able to self publish my poetry book on amazon, I'm having my husband research that for me. :)
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:37 pm

You can self-publish about anything on Amazon - for the Kindle, anyway.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:44 pm

I have a cover that I made, it's far from perfect. Do you really need a professional cover? I'm asking because I thought about using amazon for it. I talked to my husband about it and he is going to help me proofread and edit my book. :)
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:47 am

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Thanks for the help PLS. The cover that I made is drawn in crayon and I can't find a place that has anything like it, not even a free down it will let me use. So if I self publish on amazon I'll have to use my crayon drawn cover until I can find a better way. :)

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:38 pm

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:41 pm

It's download on my computer. I was trying to copy it on to here but it didn't work.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:50 pm

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Ok, thank you. I'll try that and see if I can get it to work for me.

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:11 pm

I couldn't get my drawing to download on there.

Previous

Return to General Questions & Discussions