Looking for Mentor

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
kjg
Private E-1

Looking for Mentor

Postby kjg » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Howdy ho!

My name is Karl and I'm a young aspiring author writing my first novel. I'd say things are going great and I have a bright future ahead.
I'm writing this novel for me and I hope that others will find it as captivating as other books has been to me, and if I somehow could make a living out of this that would be a great bonus.

I don't know if I will find a mentor here as I would like to get to know the person before so there are no commitments but I'd like to try. Who knows right?

Ask me anything you'd like and I'll do my best to answer.

The books genre I guess would be Sci-Fi / Drama or something in that direction.

Take care friends.
/Karl
The Earth is our spaceship.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Looking for Mentor

Postby mammamaia » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:50 am

you just found one!

welcome aboard, karl... i've been mentoring aspiring writers of all breeds for over 30 years now and always have time for one more mentee... you can get to know me by browsing through my posts here and checking out my website that's linked below... you'll find feedback from mentees and clients there, in the 2 'services' sections...

and feel free to email me with any questions you need answering, before going any further...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts