Writing Buddy and or Mentor.

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
jade162
Private E-1

Writing Buddy and or Mentor.

Postby jade162 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:20 pm

I'm looking for a writing buddy who I can share with, and who I'd gladly accept shares with in return. If not an exchanging buddy, then perhaps a mentor. All I'm really asking for is someone who can keep me on track- Push me to write and finish something. I'm not looking to do anything professional in the least, but I want to accomplish something. I need someone who will stay in contact- Who can keep up with dates of reading, and critiquing.

Writing is my passion, I know this for a fact. Yet, my confidence in my writing is zip-zero. Even if you're going to tell me that it really is just garbage and wasted time, at least it's something. I want honest feedback.

Feel free to contact me via email. My email is (Please use the forum PM system).

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Writing Buddy and or Mentor.

Postby mammamaia » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:05 am

i always have time for another mentee, so email me if you'd like to discuss your needs...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

JohnAlia
Private E-1

Postby JohnAlia » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:02 pm

You can definitely contact me,I am free and would love to provide you the feedback but remember I will be hard on deadlines but you will handle that :D , I am doing the same as I love writing and would like the same from you to read and provide critical feedback on my stories, please contact me at (please use WD's PM system; do not post e-mail addresses in the forum -pls.)

Kasubi
Private E-1

Postby Kasubi » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Hi Jade,

I'm not free, but I do offer both (promo URL removed. Please contact the WD advertising department for all your promotional needs -pls.).

I've had some success as an author. Four novels published by three publishers. Latest one got to the top ten best sellers in historical fantasy on Amazon, though I've written in several genres. Done a couple of literature festivals, book signings and so forth. I know what it's like to work hard to improve what you've got.

I do red pen up to 25 pages. Sometimes that's all you need to iron out the key glitches and get a sense of what needs working on.

Return to Goal Posts