[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
I created a website for storytellers to meet : Goal Posts • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

I created a website for storytellers to meet

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
toothpick664
Private E-1

I created a website for storytellers to meet

Postby toothpick664 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Hello!

My favorite part of meeting new people is hearing their stories. The happy ones, the sad ones, the motivating ones, all of them. I spent the past year creating a website that allows people to share these stories, and establish permanence to these conversations that we usually forget about. The site is called the , and I would love any feedback on the concept. I will hopefully have a testing site up by tomorrow that you will be able to check out (by invite only). I would really appreciate your guys input. This is my baby and I feel I have created something really valuable that could benefit a lot of people.

elle33
Private First Class

Re: I created a website for storytellers to meet

Postby elle33 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Thank you, but no. My story is mine, although it does sound like a great way to get story lines for a novel. :roll:

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:05 am

Sounds like competition to this WD site. Are you compensating writers for their submissions?
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:43 am

ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

robjvargas
Captain

Postby robjvargas » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Not sure it's a contradiction, Maia. Not necessarily; but it does kinda limit the opportunity to provide feedback, doesn't it?
Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:58 am

yup!

ok, so call it a quasi-contradiction... ;)
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts