Looking for a writing buds/critique partner - Adult UF

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
invisibleInk
Private E-1

Looking for a writing buds/critique partner - Adult UF

Postby invisibleInk » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:42 am

Hello!

I'm currently searching for a CP whom I can swap chapters, brainstorm ideas, provide feedback/identify plot holes. I write adult Urban Fantasy, and while I have no issue with YA, it's not what I write, nor what I'm familiar with. I'd love to find a fellow UF writer!

I currently have one completed novel that I'm doing final edits on, and I hope to start querying relatively soon. I've also begun working on the second in the series, and I'm about 20k in.

I'm looking for someone who has a firm grasp of the english language, and who has completed at least one novel themselves. If you're just starting out, or are not familiar with the basic concepts of writing, we probably wouldn't be a good fit.

If anyone is interested, please respond or PM me! Thanks!

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Looking for a writing buds/critique partner - Adult UF

Postby mammamaia » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:52 am

i don't do buds or cfs, but i do mentor new writers, so if having a mentor would help, i'm only a mouse click away and always have time for one more mentee...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

S.J.Hermann
Private E-1

Re: Looking for a writing buds/critique partner - Adult UF

Postby S.J.Hermann » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:28 pm

I am am currently working on my first novel. It is YA UF; I know its not your style, but I could use the same things you are looking for. PM me if you would like to be CP partners.

Return to Goal Posts