Motivational writers buddy through Skype.

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
Journey_Cat
Private E-1

Motivational writers buddy through Skype.

Postby Journey_Cat » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:51 am

Hello,

Is anyone interested in becoming a writers buddy of mine, through Skype? Just text chat, so no video/audio chat. An instant messaging platform like that I find to be more effective in conversing and bonding, than e-mailing or the like.

So basically, my goal is to be able to motivate, lift each other up in writing fiction, talk about our stories, characters, bounce/share ideas to help one another, etc. So I'd love if I had a partner who is absolutely passionate about fiction writing.

I can, if one insists, proof/beta-read your work. But I must say I'm not the most experienced person in that sort of field, but I will try. Though, I don't have anything 'readable' to show you, as my work is more of less cluttered, and often rewritten.

A little bit about me:

Name: call me James or Kenny, or just Journey.
Genres: I mostly write adventure, medieval, and fantasy. (I usually switch between projects to keep myself interested, while trying to work on a comic for fun.)
Ambition: Get that first novel out and published.
Blog: dreamystoryteller.tumblr.com

Please send me a PM, if interested, so I can tell you my Skype name/address.

Yours truly,

Journey_Cat

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Motivational writers buddy through Skype.

Postby mammamaia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:20 am

i don't do 'buddies' and don't have skype, but if it would help you to have a mentor via email, i always have time for one more mentee...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts