[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Need a Writer Buddy/Mentor. : Goal Posts • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Need a Writer Buddy/Mentor.

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
Joshlol
Private E-1

Need a Writer Buddy/Mentor.

Postby Joshlol » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:53 am

I need someone that can give me advice about my text and stuff.An help me write a new Chapter.

P.S I really like Sci Fi/Fantasy! Hope others out here like it too!

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Need a Writer Buddy/Mentor.

Postby mammamaia » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:34 am

i don't do 'buddies' but i do mentor writers full time, so email for details, if that will help...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Joshlol
Private E-1

Postby Joshlol » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:52 am

Last edited by Joshlol on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:22 am

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:38 am

Do you have a gmail account? I have a gmail account, but I don't have a hotmail account...

...you can email me from your gmail account... just put my email address into the 'to' part of your email form...

And it is way too complicated to make one.

...you don't have to... see above...

I dont even know what a 'mentor' or 'buddy' means

...then why do you think you need one?

...a 'mentor' does what you say you want someone to do... a 'buddy' is just a 'pal' and does what buddies and pals do... writing buddies usually just give each other moral support and maybe exchange ideas for each other's work-in-progress...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:40 am

deleted doubled post...
Last edited by mammamaia on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joshlol
Private E-1

Postby Joshlol » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Joshlol
Private E-1

Postby Joshlol » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:30 pm

HEY EVERYONE! DID YOU KNOW THAT I AM THE BIGGEST RETARD EVER? YES I AM! I AM A MORON!

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:33 am

NO, YOU'RE NOT!

you're just young, sweetiheart... and you'll grow out of it... ;)

hugs, maia

Joshlol
Private E-1

Postby Joshlol » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Next

Return to Goal Posts